Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blog Action Day Redux

I was listening to Ring of Fire on AirAmerica radio, and an interview with Robert Greenwald about his media company, Brave New Films. I visited that company's web site and found this little video about Blog Action Day, which I'm sure everyone has seen, but I thought it was cool, anyway. There's something almost metaphysical about all those voices sounding a single, important theme through the electronic universe. It's worth revisiting for a moment here.



A couple of clean-up notes from the "birthday blog":

I was quickly reminded that I had misremembered my own state district. I live in Washington's 8th District, of course, so I'm issuing that correction here, and correcting it in the original post. So much for credibility. Sheesh!

I received a response from cartoonist John Sherffius, who suggested I contact Copley News for any necessary permissions. I've sent them an email request, and it will be interesting to learn more about proper etiquette regarding reproduction of such material on the blogosphere. So many details!

No comments: